Sunday, May 9, 2010

7 MORE WEEKS!!

So it has been way too long since my last post!! i can't believe in 7 weeks we will have an addition to our family!! CRAZY!!! Dax is so much fun and we love and enjoy him so so so much! i asked my mom the other day how i was supposed to love another child as much as i love him! she says i just will!!! We haven't been up to anything special lately, just counting down days and buying cute girlie stuff! Today is Mother's Day and i am so thankful for my mom and all she does for me!! i would not be the mom i am with out her help! LOVE YOU MOM!!! sorry no pictures. but im sure we will have plenty in a few weeks!

5 comments:

The Smiths said...

It is about time for a new post! The end is coming near and we only have a little over 4 weeks now!!! I can't wait to have a baby the same time as you. I will pray that you go early if you do the same for me :)

The Jones Family said...

Yeah, I'm so excited to see your cute baby girl!! call me we need to go to lunch.

Ryan and Kaeli said...

Lynds Lou! I am not a stalker...found your blog on Alyssa's and I am adding you to mine. So text me when you read this. I will invite you to mine if you want?
Loves!
ps Excited for Baby Girl! When we get back from Arkansas I want to come see her!

Lyndsay said...

rach i need your blog address! i cant see yours

Eileen said...

Hi Lyndsay. Where are some pics of the new baby? I didn't know you were pregnant!

It would be $125 and that would include the sitting fee and you would get a CD with 20-ish photos on it with rights to print. I would love to help you out if that works for you. If not, no biggie.

Congrats.