Monday, November 23, 2009

UPDATE!!!












So Halloween was a blast! there were so many good costumes this year at my mom's annual party! we had a way fun time. Last weekend all the girls went to salt lake for our shopping spree and stayed at little america and stayed up until twelve! i have never in my whole life seen my mom up that late! haha we had a blast! not much is new around our house, but i took Dax to the Dr. today and he has PINK EYE!!! boy am i mad! oh well i guess i will get over it. We are way excited for the holidays!

5 comments:

Heidi Petrick said...

Your halloween party looks like it was so much fun! Great costumes. The shopping trip looks like it was fun too. I always look so forward to that. We went a few weeks ago. Jess and I went to do some midnight shopping at Kohls for the "power hours". It was crazy. Miss you all.

Anderson Avenue said...

We had so much fun!!

The Crookstons said...

Looks like fun times. Are you having another baby?? If so congrats!!! I hope so then we could have them around the same time again.

The Crookstons said...

I am due May 18. You are close to having your baby on your birthday!! That would be funny and cool if you did. We need to get together so the kids can play chase would love it.

Holly said...

Rumor has it that you are having a baby!! Congrats Girl! Keep me posted on life! I feel like I am the last to know everything these days! Congrats and Good Luck! ; )