Sunday, March 1, 2009

LOTS OF FUN TIMES!!!!

So we have been very busy lately. Dax is starting to get tons of teeth and trying to talk. but you can only understand a few things he tries to say like"where is it?" it is so cute! We just got back from St. George and it was a blast! We went to the parade of homes and just chilled at the pool. It was so relaxing and nice weather!! I can't wait for SPRING! From St. George my mom dropped me and Dax of at Salt Lake where Byron was staying for a conference for work! I met up with my friend Natalie and had lunch.It was fun! My mom and I went to Celine Dion in Salt Lake!!! WOW!!! she is AMAZING!!! IT was a blast. My friend Natalie also took me to MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice!!! It was so fun! So we have be up to alot of fun stuff lately and now its just back to reality! we can't wait for spring so we can ride our bikes we got for christmas and plant some grass!!! I still haven't figured out how to post pics so maybe someday! maybe not!!!

2 comments:

The Crookstons said...

Its about time!! JK. Sounds like you have been busy and having a lot of fun too.

Ryan and Kaeli said...

Lynds! What is your email?? I will invite you to my blog!